Wrong.  As the MySQL Development Team suggested, this is a quesiton for PHP
people.   THe message "Header files not found at ...... "   has nothing to
do with MySQL.  This is a header that is being generated (HTML HEADERS).
Therefore, at the TOP of a (PHP) script file you are saying something like
include("../ip_address.php4");  , it goes out and looks for the file
specified (in this case ip_address.php4) and doesn't find it.   This is a
PHP problem and it is caused because you are promising a file that you are
not giving it.