Thanks for the graph.

So are you saying that I should use the database that has the negative
values,
and not the one that uses positive values?

I'm in the USA. I don't care about anywhere else (for my location needs that
is).

  • ... Daevid Vincent
    • ... Daevid Vincent
    • ... Jay Blanchard
    • ... Peter Brawley
      • ... Logan, David (SST - Adelaide)
        • ... Nicolas Verhaeghe
    • ... Nicolas Verhaeghe
      • ... Adam i Agnieszka GÄ…siorowski FNORD aka ALinkA ak a symbol '( { .A. } )'' ||~> { A.A }
        • ... Gary M. Allen