 Fra: sheeri kritzer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sendt: fr 05-05-2006 20:28
 Til: Nils Lastein
 Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
 Emne: Re: Determine version of *.frm, *.MYD and *.MYI

 You don't have ANY idea what branch it was created with?  3.2x, 4.0,
 4.1, 5.0, 5.1 ?  I'd recommend finding another similar server in your
 dept and see what it's running (assuming there's no standards doc, or
 sysadmin to ask, etc).

 Do you remember around when the time was that you last
 installed/upgraded mysql on the box?  If so you might be able to
 figure out which release it was.

 You can try to use something in the same branch -- if it was
 4.1.something, try the latest in the 4.1 branch.

 Where were your backups stored?  If you used mysqldump it logged the
 server version at the top of the output file.

 -Sheeri