I'm looking for a MySQL administrator for 4.x/5.x that will allow me to make multiple changes to a table structure without reloading the data after each change. The problem is I may have to change 5 columns on a 10 million row table. As it stands now with the administrator I'm using, it will reload the table after each change (very slow because it means 5 reloads-1 for each column). So I need to "batch" the 5 table changes then have it alter the table. (Of course I could use Alter Table with multiple columns but if I make a mistake, there goes data for 10 million rows-Ouch!)

Any suggestions? TIA

Mike