Hy Jay,

Thanks for you attention.

Show you my structure and EXPLAIN:

CREATE TABLE `table` (
  `id_table1` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `id_table2` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `field1`    smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `field2`    mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `textField` text NOT NULL,

  PRIMARY KEY  (`id_table1`,`id_table2`),
  KEY `table_idx1` (`id_table2`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 PACK_KEYS=1

| select_type | table | type  | possible_keys      |
| SIMPLE      | table | range | PRIMARY,table_idx1|

| key          | key_len | ref   | rows | Extra         |
| table_idx1 |       4   | NULL |   72 | Using where|