Dear,
        I have just try to used innodb feature on linux 6.2 box.  I have a little
confuse to startup but last i can do it.  when I started, my server (64M
Ram and 3 gb disk space) go slower than without innodb feature.  I would
like to ask someone who has experience use innodb.
        - how many ram and disk space match for innodb in linux platform
        - how could i specific innodb parameter in my.cnf
        - could i use innodb now for transaction feature or wail until mysql ver 4

Regards,
Sommai Fongnamthip