Oganes,

It sounds like what you want is row-level-locking.  This is a feature of
InnoDB tables.  It allows users to write to a table while other users
are reading from the same table.  Of course, they cannot read and write
the same rows simultaniously.  Have you tried to do this and had some
problem?  If so you need to be much more specific about the problem
you're encountering.

So, to answer your question: You can already do this.

Eric Mayers
Software Engineer I
Captus Networks