Ted, if you're on a *NIX variant, you could use grep.  Something like:

cat DUMPFILE | grep Database: | grep Host:

A dump file I have laying about has a line like this:
-- Host: localhost    Database: outsell_web_prod

and the command above finds that line.  Getting a little fancier with
grep could filter the excess out of the line.

Hope this helps,
Dan