Hello! I'm having some troubles fixing an InnoDB messup, maybe somebody will
be able to help me with at least knowing if it's a lost cause...

A colleague of mine moved the ib* files around, with MySQL (5.0.15) still
running, which didn't really do it justice... The problem might've been made
worse by the fact that the server was out of space at the time, which was what
he was trying to fix.

Now, when starting MySQL with innodb_force_recovery set to 1, I get the errors
in http://hephaestus.rdsct.ro/~gcbirzan/mysql.log.

So, bottom line, lacking any relevant backups, is there a way to fix this?
(Well, I have the .MYD and .MYI from back when the table was MyISAM, but I
lack the .frm, and using an older one makes MySQL segfault...)

--
George-Cristian Bîrzan