Francis wrote:

Question about MyISAM vs InnoDB ? What is the best to use, I have a large table contain around 10 millons of records. What is the best for me ? Use MyISAM or InnoDB ?

Depends VERY much on your application. If any concurrency and/or durability is required then I would forget about MyISAM, as this is not ACID and integrity of the data is at risk. In fact, if the application is suitable for MyISAM and database could be embedded (runs on same machine as application) then I would probably consider SQLite as that is even faster.

If concurrency and scaleability is required then I would go PostgreSQL rather tham MySQL, expecially if a large number of heavy users are on at the same time.

For a web-based solution on a machine with a single processor/core then InnoDB is a strong contender.

Eddy