Bill,

we are moving the DNS of innodb.com from Capnova to Oracle Corp.

I can now view http://www.innodb.com through my ISP, Elisa. Does anyone still have problems accessing http://www.innodb.com?

If you cannot see some web page, you can resort to Google's cache to view it. I hope that we will not get more disruption of service this weekend.

Best regards,

Heikki
Oracle Corp./Innobase Oy
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php

What happened to the Innodb web pages?  What comes up for be is a search
page with a bunch of related links on it.  I wanted to pull down a copy of
ibbackup documentation and it isn't there anymore.

Bill