                                From: "George Law" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 7:50 AM
To: "Heikki Tuuri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Subject: RE: www.innodb.com

                                I'm seeing:

innodb.com

Here are some
            related websites for:
  innodb.com

                MySQL database design

                Data
            modelling, architecture Terabyte database designs

                www.shoreview.com

                Easy Event Log Compliance

                Consolidate event logs to a DB. MsSQL, MySql &
            Oracle are supported

                www.eventsentry.com

                SQL Server Monitoring

                Free
            White Paper: Discover what drives SQL server performance.

                www.heroix.com/SQL_monitoring

                MySQL Manager - Download

                Admin, Import/Export, Data Sync, Query Builder, Backup,
            Report!

                www.mysqlfrontend.com

                100% Linux Native Backup

                Postgres, MySQL, AS400, DB2 Send your data securely
            offsite

                www.vaultlogix.com

                New Database Query Tool

                Easy-to-Use DB Data Management, Query & Design
            Tool. Free Trial!

                www.Altova.com/DatabaseSpy

                Back up with spBackup 1.2

                PHP
            script for backing up web site files and MySQL databases

                skypanther.com/spbackup.php

                MySQL Database Design

                Free
            Database Development Quotes from Multiple Companies. Start Now!

                www.BuyerZone.com/Database_Design

                EntitySpaces Architecture

                Hierarchical Object Models, LINQ Transactions, Dynamic
            Queries, more

                www.entityspaces.net

                Aqua Data Studio- OSX

                Download
            Now! Mac Query Tool Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase

Friday, November 10, 2006 7:43 AM
mysql@lists.mysql.com
www.innodb.com

>Bill,
>
>we are moving the DNS of
innodb.com from Capnova to Oracle Corp.

>I can now view http://www.innodb.com through my ISP,
Elisa.
>Does anyone
>still have problems accessing http://www.innodb.com?
>
>If you
cannot see some web page, you can resort to Google's cache to
>view it. I
hope that we will not get more disruption of service
this
>weekend.
>
>Best
regards,

>Heikki
>Oracle Corp./Innobase Oy
>InnoDB -
transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL
>InnoDB Hot
Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up
>MyISAM
tables
>http://www.innodb.com/order.php

>What
happened to the Innodb web pages?  What comes up for be
>is a
search
>page with a bunch of related links on it.  I wanted to
pull
>down a copy of
>ibbackup documentation and it isn't there
anymore.

>Bill

Bill MacAllister, Senior Programmer
>| 10030 Foothills Blvd