Filipe Freitas wrote:
Hi,

This is not a mysql thing but maybe you can help me.
I want to call a stored procedure from PHP, so I tried it like normal querys: mysql_query("CALL mySP();"); with no success.
What is happening when you make the call? That might help get some more precise advice.

My understanding of using PHP with MySQL stored procedures is that you have to call them through the mysqli extension. It doesn't appear that you are using them. With them your would be using the mysqli_query() function.

I don't do a lot of PHP, but I stumbled into a similar problem and using the mysqli extensions solved the issue.