I am trying to update from one table to another but I get a syntax error when I
try:

 UPDATE from maindb.orders o, altdb.orders ao SET o.price=ao.price WHERE
o.ID=a.ID;

 If update does not support aliases, is there another way to do this query?  I
am usin V3.23.54.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,

 Richard

Your beliefs become your thoughts.  Your thoughts become your words.  Your
words become your actions.  Your actions become your habits.  Your habits
become your values.  Your values become your destiny.  -- Mahatma Gandhi