-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Sent: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: Breaking Up Tables

>It's nothing to do with mysqldump - it's part of the SELECT syntax for regular
>queries.
Then I'm confused as to what you're suggesting I do. I need to create mysqldump
files of *parts* of a table in a database, because the entire table is just too
big to move under the current circumstances. So, the end result should be a
bunch of little mysqldump files that are each a part of this table in this
database. Then I need to be able to rebuild the table by inserting the parts.
Can you suggest a way to do that?
TIA,
Tony
AOL at AOL.com.