Hi,

I have the following mySQL query in my script which has been working fine but due to a recent change, I had to modify one of the columns, bt.category_ID. This used to be defined as tinyint(3) but I've changed that now to varchar(20) as it needs to hold values such as 15, or 74:79 or 43:56:113

In light of that, could anyone tell me what I need to change in my SQL to get it working please?
Presuambly uc.ID=bt.category_ID won't work anymore.

INSERT IGNORE $visitstable (url_scheme_ID, url_server_ID, url_path_ID, url_query_ID, url_category_ID)
                        SELECT DISTINCT usc.ID, us.ID, up.ID, uq.ID, uc.ID
                        FROM bulk_table bt
                        INNER JOIN url_servers us ON us.server=bt.server
                        INNER JOIN $pathstable up ON up.path=bt.path
                        INNER JOIN url_schemes usc ON usc.ID=bt.scheme_ID
                        INNER JOIN $queriestable uq ON uq.query=bt.query
INNER JOIN url_categories uc ON uc.ID=bt.category_ID;

Many thanks,

Ed.