Hi All:

I am doing a study on the migration of databases from Oracle to MySQL. In
this process, I gathered few points.

Overall, I think arguments can be made in favor of MySQL in terms of
performance, stability, ease of use, and cost. All of these things point to
decreased TCO when using MySQL instead of Oracle.

Some things unique to MySQL that Oracle does not offer include:

- Storage engines, choices like InnoDB, MyISAM & Cluster, give you
specialized transactional, search/read optimized and highly available engines
for storing your data

- Fast connections

- Easy replication

- Overall ease of use

Could you provide some more information about Oracle limitations, MySQL
limitations, Oracle vs. MySQL etc?

Thanks,

Regards,
Sri