2007 MySQL Community Survey - Bribe Included

I've created a survey on SurveyMonkey that I am hoping to get a bunch of responses for. The survey will help the community team identify how (in)effectively we communicate development and other goals and also what features you, our community users, most want in future versions of MySQL. So, hey, give us ten minutes of your time and help us make MySQL better.

A Blatant Bribe for Participating

And for those who need a bribe, we'll be giving away two Apress books (each) to 3 random survey takers. The survey is anonymous, but if you would like to go into the drawing for the books, just include your email address in the very last question...otherwise, just leave it blank.

Link to the 2007 Community survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ONCdTFPxjyq55NAUBUJ_2fvQ_3d_3d

Thanks much!

Jay Pipes
Community Relations Manager, North America
MySQL, Inc.