Having a moment of altruism, I started doing the survey only to find that
it wouldn't let me advance to the next page (from either page 1 or page 2,
can't recall). I kept getting an error of "an answer is required of this
question" even when I had provided one. No good deed goes unpunished
perhaps...

David