It occurs to me that this sounds very much like my experience the last
couple of times I tried to take the survey...   As a long-time user of
MySQL, I want to make my contribution, but this survey is a dog's
breakfast every time.  Perhaps someone at AB might take notice this
round and try to fix it?

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.