Hi,

And, what's up with the vertical white lines on dark blue background as a section divider?

My eyes actually hurt looking at the survey page. It makes it *very* difficult to read the questions.

Regards,

Jeremy

Daevid Vincent wrote:
I started to take this but gave up, here's a few suggestions:
1. you have questions that need a "none" option
2. NEVER make the questions mandatory. like #32. I don't give a shit about
most of those things, but you force me to check '1' for all of them. that's
wasting my time.
3. how many damn questions are in this freakin' survey! i'm on #32 and many
are multipart!!! I'm done dude. I've got no more time to be wasting on this. UGHHH!!!

_____ From: MySQL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 11:02 AM
To: Daevid Vincent
Subject: MySQL Customer Survey

New MySQL User Survey
Plus, a Chance to Win a free pass to the 2008 MySQL Conference & Expo!
Help shape the future direction of MySQL Products!
MySQL is conducting a User Survey. Your answers are very important to us.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be
reported on in aggregate form.
Also, eligible users who complete this survey will be entered into a random
drawing to win a free pass to the 2008 MySQL Conference & Expo.
To take this survey (please note that Zoomerang is the tool we use for our
surveys), please go to: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi

We look forward to and appreciate your participation. Sincerely,
MySQL
Cupertino City Center Building
20450 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 350
Cupertino, CA 95014 _____