At 13:19 -0800 3/12/07, Jeremy Cole wrote:
I just finished it. There were 56 questions, not counting the final "give us your name" stuff for the prize. Most of the questions were mandatory.

This seems to be a "fill out the form" type of survey system rather than a self-adjusting system based on the answers to your previous questions. Many of the questions asked were for things I had already said I didn't use...

I didn't have any intention of doing this survey, but my interest was piqued by this little firestorm that's flared up around it. I was curious to have at least a quick look at it, so I did this...

To take this survey (please note that Zoomerang is the tool we use for our
surveys), please go to: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi

...which is immediately redirected to the rather incomplete looking <http://www.zoomerang.com/survey-start.zgi?p=> which, sure enough, simply returns the message: 'Cannot take survey, invalid URL, please check that the URL is correct and try again.' This has happened in two different browsers on my Mac (OmniWeb and Firefox) and that's enough for me - and I'm /definitely/ not firing up my Windows box just for this purpose!

It does all seem a little unsatisfactory, doesn't it?

--
Cheers... Chris
Highway 57 Web Development -- http://highway57.co.uk/

Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a
nightclub is potentially dangerous.
   -- Frank Zappa