From: Krishna Chandra Prajapati [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:52 AM
To: MySql
Subject: Innodb gets disabled

Hi all,

In order to reclaim the free space from mysql innodb storage engine. I have
stopped the mysql server, remove all the things from data (to create new
datadirectory and log files) directory, added innodb_file_per_table
component in my.cnf. Restarted mysql server. After restarting mysql -server
innodb engine gets disabled. What can be the issue.
Please help me, Even if any body know to enable innodb storage engine in
mysql please let me know

Thanks
Krishna Chandra Prajapati