At 09:36 AM 11/11/2008, you wrote:
Thanks for the answer.

Maximum five users will work. The machine on which I am testing is the minimum configuration my client has. Attached is the "My.ini" file.

Rohit.

> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:21:07 +0100
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Tuning a MySQL desktop database
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> CC: mysql@lists.mysql.com
>
> Rohit,

Rhoit,
Have you looked at "High Performance MySQL: Optimization, Backups, Replication, and More" from O'Reilly Books? It's available from Amazon. I believe Google Books has a few chapters of the previous version online at http://books.google.ca/books?id=iaCCQ13_zMIC&pg=PA103&dq=mysql+performance+tuning#PPP1,M1

Mike

"