From: Tompkins Neil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 2:16 AM
To: [MySQL]
Subject: Using Replication in mySQL version 5

Hi
We are looking to upgrade our version of mySQL to the latest version of
mySQL 5.  One of the main features we are going to think about using is
replication for our website data.  Basically we have 2 websites located
in
the UK and US which share similar information, and we are going to be
using
replication as a way of keeping the data up to date and in sync.

Based on your experiences, is there anything we should be aware of
before
investigating this route and putting it into practice ?

Thanks,
Neil