Hi Bai,

In case you want the privileges of the old system, please take a backup of
the mysql database as inserts and reimport the same in the upgraded server.
If you want a new admin user to be created, then
please check the below page for the syntax:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/grant.html

Regards,
Chandru
www.mafiree.com