Xu,

Slightly off-topic, but you might also want to look at your DNS set up
as you're not capable of receiving e-mails:

---

  xuf...@yuanjie.net
    all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts or (invalidly) to IP
addresses

---

Here's the problem:

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;yuanjie.net. IN MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
yuanjie.net. 3600 IN MX 1 221.130.195.83.

"1 221.130.195.83." is not a valid IP address anyway, but MX records
must also be the hostname of an existing A record, not an IP address.

Regards,
Andy