I want to write some programs to work with data from eveonline.com but my installed database is MySQL and the data format they provide is a backup of MSSQL. They recommend installing SQL Server 2005 Express and I've downloaded that and am willing to install it, I just want to know if there is a programmatic way of transferring the data to MySQL. Any help or insight would be appreciated, I have been away from coding for several years because of health issues and I'm trying to knock the rust off my brain and get going again.

Chris Rehm
ch...@javadisciple.com