After installing Apple's MAC Snow Leopard OS 10.6 I haven't been able to get my
DBD:mysql module to work. I am kind of beyond trying to fix that issue directly
so I am requesting assistance defining a compatible version set which is known
to work. Between various releases and 32/64 bit options I have to confess there
are too many choices and not enough information on how to choose for me to
trust my own judgment anymore.

Currently, I am running:

1.      mysql Server Version 5.4.1-beta MySQL Community Server

2.      perl version 5.8.9 built for Darwin 2level

3.      perl DBI version 1.609

4.      perl DBD:mysql 4.012

I am not positive which of the above are 32 or 64 bit but help discerning which
32/64 versions are required would also be appreciated. I am happy ;-( to
uninstall and reinstall any of the above to get to a working configuration.
Thanks in advance.

Hagen Finley
Boulder, CO