Here is the error I am receiving ( I posted this issue in the recent past):

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _mysql_init
  Referenced from:
/Library/Perl/5.10.0/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _mysql_init
  Referenced from:
/Library/Perl/5.10.0/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

Could you send me the versions of Perl, DBD & DBI you are using?

Hagen