From: Hagen Finley [mailto:finha...@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 1:30 PM
To: Gavin Towey
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Mysql Perl DBI DBD Version Compatability for MAC OS 10.6

Here is the error I am receiving ( I posted this issue in the recent past):

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _mysql_init
  Referenced from:
/Library/Perl/5.10.0/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _mysql_init
  Referenced from:
/Library/Perl/5.10.0/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

Could you send me the versions of Perl, DBD & DBI you are using?

Hagen