Hello Brian,

We have a tool that can generate these kind of data, if you want
real data (like the ZIP-codes), you can supply it yourself and
use non-existent company names and al.

Have a look at www.upscene.com and go to "Advanced Data
Generator".

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

I need a few million sample contact records - name, company, address, email, web, phone, fax. ZIP codes and area codes and street addresses should be correct and properly formatted, but preferably not real people or companies or email addresses. But they'd work if you did address validation or mapping. Anyone have a suggestion?

- Brian