Thanks for the suggestions but I couldn't find any that suited my needs, so I
made my own. Feel free to download if you can use them, I made files with up to
a million unique records.

Name, Company, Address, Phone, Email, etc., all are fake but are real addresses
with correct area codes, zips, exchange, so will work for mapping, phone or
address validation, whatever your needs are. Hope someone find it useful.

http://www.briandunning.com/sample-data/