Hello.

Sorry, but I fear, I am not sure what you mean by "sync of a row". In
MySQL, replication sends complete commands to the slave and if the
command is received completely, it will be executed.

The server holds a log about all commands and when the connections
breaks, the slave remembers the position and the next time it connects
to the master, it sends the master the position and therefore gets
exactly the commands it is still missing.

If something different was your concern, please explain.

Bye,

        Benjamin.