I have this table definition:

table_1
+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field    | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id       | int(15)     |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| Contrato | int(11)     |      | MUL | 0       |                |
| UserName | varchar(30) |      | MUL |         |                |
+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+

table_2
+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field    | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id       | int(11)     |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| Contrato | int(11)     |      |     | 0       |                |
| Nombre   | varchar(50) |      |     |         |                |
| UserName | varchar(15) |      | MUL |         |                |
+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+

table_3
+---------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------------------+----------------+
| Field               | Type         | Null | Key | Default             | Extra
|  |
+---------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------------------+----------------+
| id           | bigint(21)   |      | PRI | NULL                | auto_increment |
| UserName            | varchar(32)  |      | MUL |                     |
|  |
| Saldo      | float                |        |       |                             |

I need to retrieve the column Saldo from table 3 for each Contrato (could in table 1
and table 2), so i executed this select...

SELECT Contrato, Saldo FROM table_3, table_2, table_1 WHERE (table_1.UserName =
table_3.UserName) OR (table_2.UserName = table_3.UserName)

This select return an error that Contrato is ambiguous.

I can not do 2 queries, so the only solution to this is an UNION, but MySQL does not
support them yet..

Can someone help me?