Hi,

I'm a real newb at admining MySQL.    We have a customer that uses our software
that scripts queries and they are using a MySQL backend.

They have sent us a test script and their database and I have setup a test
server, loaded the data setup an ODBC connection and this all works fine.

The first job they sent us appears to be working fine, but the second one
throws an error saying the query is empty back at us.

I am an IT manager and I don't know much about how our software scripting
system works or even if there is a debugger, so I was just trying to attack the
problem from the server side to see if I could see the query at the server...
I thought profiling might help, but that only helps me with the session that I
am connected to as far as I can see anyway, I'm not seeing any of the queries
that are being generated by the remote seesion through the odbc connector...

Is there some way the I can see the queries that are being run against this
server from the remote session?  As this is a test system and it's doing very
little, I was hoping that if I could see the query I might get some insight of
what might be wrong in the script without having to learn how our whole
scripting software system works.

I have done this with the MSSQL profiler in the past to locate slow queries in
the past, so I assume it is possible and I just can't make the documents on the
MySQL profiler make sense to me.

Thanks for any help anyone could provide on this as I've got people that expect
miracles in the next 5 minutes here!

Bill