From: Jerry Schwartz [mailto:je...@gii.co.jp]
Sent: 09 June 2010 16:43
To: 'Anirudh Sundar'; mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: RE: How can I see the query from a remote session against my server

The Windows ODBC connector does have a logging function. It's in the
"Details", on the "Debug" tab.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out where it puts the log file
even after doing a full scan of my hard drive. I searched for myodbc.*, and
didn't find anything that looked like a log file.

Either the feature doesn't work, or I'm blind.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.