Michael is right. But sometimes General log is not enabled and if that is
the case then you need to refer to the "Binary" logs.

But you cannot read the contents of the binlog just like that. You need to
convert that to a readable format.

mysqlbinlog bin.10001 > /tmp/read_bincontent.log

Cheers,
Anirudh Sundar
DataVail Corp
Mumbai