David,
    You did not define a primary key for the table.

The "PRIMARY KEY ( ) " is expecting a column name inside the "( )"

Mike

At 11:21 AM 6/23/2010, David Stoltz wrote:
Hi Folks,

I use an online SQL Design tool to design my tables, etc. This generates
script code that I can run in phpMySQL to create the tables, etc.

The below code is causing an error - see below:

CREATE TABLE `testresults` (

`id_employees` INTEGER DEFAULT NULL ,
`id_test_test` INTEGER DEFAULT NULL ,
`testdate` DATE DEFAULT NULL ,
`result` VARCHAR( 10 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
`resultsdescription` MEDIUMTEXT DEFAULT NULL ,
`resultsdate` DATE DEFAULT NULL ,
`nextdate` DATE DEFAULT NULL ,
`ptlevel` VARCHAR( 10 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
`givenhere` INTEGER DEFAULT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( )

);

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near ')
)' at line 11

The bolded line above (resultsdate line) seems to be causing the
problem....nothing looks wrong to me....

Any ideas?

Thanks!