Actually,

That table isn't supposed to have a PK, so I removed that, and it
works...same effect you suggested.

Thanks!

From: Krishna Chandra Prajapati [mailto:prajapat...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:29 PM
To: David Stoltz
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Table creation fail

Hi,

default cannot be used with primary key.

mysql> CREATE TABLE `testresults` (
    ->
    -> `id_employees` INTEGER DEFAULT NULL ,
    -> `id_test_test` INTEGER DEFAULT NULL ,
    -> `testdate` DATE DEFAULT NULL ,
    -> `result` VARCHAR( 10 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
    -> `resultsdescription` MEDIUMTEXT DEFAULT NULL ,
    -> `resultsdate` DATE DEFAULT NULL ,
    -> `nextdate` DATE DEFAULT NULL ,
    -> `ptlevel` VARCHAR( 10 ) DEFAULT NULL ,
    -> `givenhere` INTEGER not null primary key);
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.11 sec)

Krishna