On 8/2/2010 3:39 PM, Daevid Vincent wrote:
And now I just got yet another email for a different bug from 2008!! What's
going on here?
BTW, this bug is super annoying! How sad that in FOUR YEARS AND FOURTEEN
DAYS it is yet to be fixed. Seriously? This can't be that hard to fix, in
fact, it seems that Innodb would have to go out of it's way to be different
than the standard SQL logic.

The messages you received are status change notifications to the bugs to which you are subscribed. While I cannot get into any details about why these bugs have been "working" for such a long time you should be encouraged that they are under review, again.

--
Shawn Green
Oracle USA, Inc.