Hiya

I run MySQL Master - Master Replication. Ive had an interesting situation whereby I failed over using heartbeat but whats is interesting is that via the application (vbulletin), I see that the forums was showing that a weeks ago data.

I had to re fail over to the original server and then the forums was up to date again.

Has anyone seeing this type of issue with MySQL. I promise you that both slaves are up and synced. I actually nagios monitor it.

If anyone could share some thought on MySQL's going on's or anything, it would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark