I suspect that that is because this is not a security list, but a general
help list. If you want those things, you'll get them from either your
vendor, bugtraq, or the mysql security-specific mailing list that
undoubtedly exists somewhere. Don't ask me where, though - I'm not on it
either :-)

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn