I would like to use mysqldump to get a copy of the code for a stored procedure in a format that is similar to the code I used to create it. The problem is that I'm blind and I have to listen to the code to debug it. I think I have a file containing the code that I used to create the stored procedure but I want to make absolutely sure.

This is what I've tried:

mysqldump --p --routines --no-create-info --no-data --no-create-db --skip-opt --skip-comments --compatible=ansi --result=routines.sql <database>

My problem is that generates a file with a lot of lines I don't understand. for example:

/*!50003 CREATE*/ /*!50020 DEFINER=`root`@`localhost`*/ /*!50003 PROCEDURE `TIMETABLE_SYNC`()

That appears to be the line to create the stored procedure 'timetable_sync'. But what's with all the other stuff on that line? Can i get rid of it?