Hello Reindi,

I don't mean to revisit an old post however, we are also using innodb
and experiencing a rough start.
Should we set innodb_file_per_table to 1? Also we expereince this
scenario a lot:

mysql> show tables;
| Tables_in_symax           |
| acc                       |

ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'symax.acc' doesn't exist

I should mention that we have deleted the ib_* files in the past. Is
it ok if I post our config
for a quick review?

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.