I have a design problem I was hoping some of you could help me out with.  I am writing
a shopping
cart system (as if there wasn't enough already) and I have one problem that has me
stumped.

A person can order more than one item of course.  So let's say they order a kite and
some string.
Both of these have product numbers, and the overall order has an order number.  I am
trying to
figure out how to design a table ( or tables ) so I can keep track of the different
products that
are ordered during one order.  I need to keep track of the product number, quantity,
and price
for that product.  For instance:

Order #                 Products
11111                   222 : Qty 1: 12.00 # 333 : Qty 2 : 14.00

That is order number 11111 and that person ordered one of product # 222 @ 12.00 and 2
of product # 333 @14.00.

I would appreciate any assistance any of you might be able to offer.  If I wasn't
clear enough, let
me know and I will try and explain it better.

Thanks.

Jeff Jones