Hi Jeff,

If you visit my homepage at:

www.geocities.com/hisiomara

click "Tutorials" and select the first item "Team5.com an ecommerce sample"
you will be able to see the ERD diagram that attends your ecommerce demand.
Actually will will be able to see much more.

The design is there,and I will post the codes after. Although I implemented
in Oracle,the design is neutral and can be implemented in any database.

Please let me know your opinion about it, I do appreciate it.

Take care

Sio

PS: I would like to invite everybody to go there. This is a site intended to
show my skills but I also share good stuffs with everybody.