* Claudio Nanni <claudio.na...@gmail.com> [120118 14:15]:
> Tim,
>
> are you designing a client/server application or a web based one?
 Hi Claudio :

        I am asking a general question. I have developed web-based apps
        with mysql editing features for over 10 years now, but I am a
        little lazy. Or to be more self-kind, I'm looking for tools that
        can speed things up a bit.

        For instance, I think it would be great if there were a front end
        to MySQL that would allow me to design forms like I used to for
        MS-Access and then save them as html. I could then embed them in
        my view templates.

    I looked for such a feature in MySQLWorkBench, but like that
        other responder said, not a 'front end'.

        Thanks for the inquiry.
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com