Hi,

I have a table that holds two datetime columns.  I am trying to find values
from this table that fall into specific time ranges, but am getting some
strange results.  For example, if I try to find rows where the difference
between the two column is between 47 and 48 weeks, I get back a result
where the actual difference is less than 1 month.

My query for this is as follows: select * from table where table.date1 -
table.date2 between 28425600 and 29030400;

The result returns a row where date1 is 2010-10-31 18:24:49, and date2
is 2010-10-02 20:29:54.

I seem to get proper results for some values (I am trying to find results
that fall into different weekly ranges), but then some are just way off.
 Does anybody have any ideas for why this is happening?

Thanks,

Simon