From: baron.schwa...@gmail.com [mailto:baron.schwa...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Baron Schwartz
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:20 PM
To: MySql
Subject: Re: how to sync mysql.user table between to two mysql instances

Charles,

1. With mysqldump. mysqldump -hmysql-inst1 mysql | mysql -hmysql-inst2 mysql
2. With pt-table-sync from Percona Toolkit if you need something more
sophisticated.

--
Baron Schwartz
Win free MySQL conference tickets! http://goo.gl/mvZ4W

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached
documents may be privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not
read, copy, distribute or use this information.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and then delete it
from your system.